Saturday, January 3, 2015

3301-01-03: Altair at last!

I've finally arrived at Altair! My friend Riff is currently away on an excursion, but it's nice to be at a place that I can call home, at least for now.

Excited to explore the local area, I upgrade my cargo holds and try to find some profitable trade routes nearby. The Solo Orbiter station in Altair is paying good prices for Semiconductors, so I find a nearby source that's offering them cheaply enough, and make a few runs.

The Pilot's Federation ranks each commander according to their experience in the three separate areas of combat, trade, and exploration. When I first stepped into my Sidewinder, I was Harmless, Penniless, and Aimless. With my profitable trade runs, I've now been upgraded to "Mostly Penniless". Thanks, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment